Peruvian Sea Salt: Baking Magic and Health Myth
From the majestic peaks of the Andes comes the magical product known as Peruvian Pink Salt. Peruvian Pink Salt is hand harvested from the fresh springs of the Maras Mountain Region. This sea salt has a course and uneven texture that can be used for many different aspects of life.
What Is Peruvian Pink Salt?
Peruvian Pink Salt is a mild salt that comes from the Andes Mountain Region that holds the key to many health benefits as well as helping to smooth out the taste of many fine foods. Peruvian Pink Salt contains many different nutrients that are believed to be helpful to the human body when ingested with care and precision. So when you ask: What is Peruvian Pink Salt we are able to safely and confidently tell you that it is a mild salt that will keep your health on the top tier when it comes to supplying you with needed minerals and nutrients. These will keep your body operating in an optimal condition.
Uses For This Spice
Peruvian Pink Salt can be used for:
* Seasoning Foods
* The salt is used to regulate your sodium intake because it is easier for your body to absorb the minerals from Peruvian Sea Salt that it is from regular table salt.
* Peruvian Sea Salt is also known to have healing properties. The best way to partake in these advantages is to utilize the salt in a salt bath. This will relax the body and all for your muscle to fully relax and become rejuvenated from the minerals and healing properties.
* Sea Salt can be used to create a face/body mask. The properties of the Sea Salt have anti-inflammatory properties. These aspects can be used to heal and soothe troubled areas of the skin. For those that are troubled with breakouts and skin irritations easily, this is a great addition to your daily skin care routine.
* Sea Salt can also be used to create a homemade body scrub. This salt is very coarse yet smooth and can assist in removing unwanted layers of skin from the body.
* Peruvian Sea Salt can also be used to treat dandruff on the scalp. Please consult a medical Pediatrician before using this on a baby. However, for an adult the properties in salt calm the inflammatory aspects of the scalp that are triggering the dandruff and it absorbs excess oil from the scalp that can be causing bacteria to grow.
* Sea Salt can also be used to whiten your teeth as well as a mouthwash for after brushing. The Sea Salt kills bacteria that can be found in the mouth and can cause bad breath.
Peruvian Sea Salt has many different attribute and characteristics and uses for this spice but one thing that we can assure you of is that it is a great addition to your daily health and meal plan. The minerals that are found in the Peruvian Sea Salt are amazing and can work wonders for the body.
Healthy and Tasty Ginger
Ginger is a tasty spice and it is known to provide an abundance of health benefits to those who consume it. It is actually a natural and flowering plant and has been used as a form of medicine (folk). The actual plant had originated in Asia. It is known as one of the most healthiest spices in the world. Ginger is delicious and healthy all rolled into one spice. Ginger has a large variety of uses:
- syrups (simmered)
- much more
You will discover, there is much more to ginger than meets the eye because the health benefits are going to amaze you.
Ginger: The Enhanced Health Benefits
There are many health benefits of Ginger. Ginger fights nausea and it is known to be anti-viral in the sense that it is highly effective for fighting off many viruses. It is viewed as one of the healthiest spices around. Ginger will enhance health because it has many antioxidants in it which provides many health benefits:
* anti-inflammatory; it can offer anti-viral benefits, antibacterial, and various healthy properties. This is according to some research that has been conducted
* relieves morning sickness; it fights nausea and is safe for relieving morning sickness when pregnant. It is useful to those who are receiving treatment for cancer because it is common to have nausea with various treatments
* relief from flu and cold symptoms; ginger is often used to help people to recover from flu and cold symptoms. Fresh ginger is known to offer protection for the respiratory system. Ginger is used by many to ease some common health ailments
* relieves some aches and pains; some research has shown that daily doses of ginger can relieve muscle pains which may be the result of exercise. It is even known to reduce painful menstrual cramps
* supports heart health; ginger may be beneficial to help lower cardiovascular disease as it supports the health of the heart. Some researchers hold the belief that more studies may prove that ginger may be a safe treatment for treating heart conditions
* reducing cancer risks; ginger is a very good source of antioxidants and it may be useful in reducing the risk of getting cancer
* it tends to stimulate the circulation; it is even known to provide some warmth in terms of the effects
* prevention for ulcers; many people use ginger in place of taking ibuprofen or aspirin. Ginger is viewed as a natural option
These are only a sample of the many benefits which are associated with ginger.
Ginger: A Variety of Forms
Ginger comes in several different forms. It is a tasty powdered spice that enhances many food items. It can be used fresh and dried, candied, crystalized, pickled, and preserved. Ground ginger is the most popular because many use it in their cooking. There are over 100 different ginger plants. Ginger has many varieties and is part of the Globba family. Many people choose to take ginger supplements to enhance their own health while others simply love to use it to add flavor to their food.
Try our ginger root pieces here.